Hello! I have a project that I need on Nov 5th. It’s a really sensitive assignment, and I need to get a good grade on it. Please make sure to follow the guide that I upload. The purpose of this assignment is to visualize and analyze data. This project has more than one requirement. You need to choose a topic with its data in order to analyze it (please make sure to provide the data set source).
1. ONE paragraph summary about the topic and THREE questions for each of the project ideas that hope to answer through your data analysis.
2. Data Acquisition and Description. For this phase, you will find, explore, and upload the dataset(s) needed for the analysis. In addition, you will adapt and/or recreate a dictionary documenting the contents of the dataset(s).
• A copy of the dataset(s) you will use for the analysis (either a CSV or Excel file(s)).
• A data dictionary describing the dataset(s).
3. Data Preparation & Initial Visualizations + the NAPKIN dashboard. For this phase, you will submit a Tableau packaged workbook (*.TWBX) containing your prepared and extended data. Your submission should contain all necessary joins and/or blends, any additional data preparation identified in previous milestones, and at least one (1) hierarchy. Finally, on a NAPKIN draw a rough draft of how you imagine your final dashboard (there will be an example of this in the files I uploaded).
– If necessary, a revised version of your dataset that addresses any issues/needs outlined in your M2 review.
-A Tableau packaged workbook (*.TWBX) meeting the specifications outlined above.
An image in *.jpg format of your Napkin dashboard rough draft. Do not turn in your image as file type -> *.HEIC
4. Completed Interactive Dashboard. Using Tableau and the data you have prepared, develop an interactive dashboard to present the discoveries you made when analyzing your data. Your dashboard should consist of NO LESS than 4 objects (i.e. graphs, charts, maps, and/or tables) that have the ability to filter (via filters and/or using charts as filters) and allow the user to drill down to lower levels of a hierarchy on at least one of the objects.
5. Completed Story/Project Overview Using the Tableau file submitted in M4, create a story like an overview of the project
-A general description of your analysis topic and why it interested you.
– An overview of your dataset(s)
– A demonstration of your vizzes and dashboard.
– Your analysis questions and the answers to those questions using story points.
-lessons learned and conclusion. In this case, lessons learned refers to what you learned about the data analysis process from your project experience. What were your key takeaways from the project?
From a technical standpoint, your story should contain a minimum of four-story points. Each story point should have a clear, concise caption and highlight one of the key findings of your analysis. Story points can contain a single visualization or your dashboard. Any settings you used (e.g., filters/highlight actions, drill-down, selected marks, annotations) to discover your answer should be appliaqwed to the story point.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.