Nursing Rewards and Challenge Paper Assignment Instructions
Purpose: The student will explore the rewards and challenges associated with a professional nursing career.
Course Objective (CO): This assignment enables the student to meet the following course objective:
CO #4: Develop a beginning understanding of the trends and issues in health care delivery and how they affect the nursing profession.
Due Date: The completed paper with title page and reference list is to be submitted to the Canvas Dropbox by 11:59pm, Sunday, August 30th, 2020.
1. This paper will address 3 identified rewards and 1 current challenge with 2 solutions commonly experienced within the nursing profession.
2. Each reward and the challenge with solutions must be well supported with scholarly journal articles and books/E-books/textbooks. Websites such as blogs, educational institution sites, job boards, newspapers, magazines, and other non-scholarly resources may not be used. Contact the course instructor and/or librarian if questions arise regarding the suitability of a website or source. Do not use personal opinions or any of the follow pronouns: I, me, my, you, your, or we. Quotations of any type are not acceptable.
3. This paper must be 4 to 6 pages in length excluding the title page and references page. An abstract is not required. Extra pages will not be read and will not count toward your grade.
4. The most current APA edition format is required. Include a title page and a reference page. The paper must be double-spaced using Times New Roman with 12-point font size. Margins should be set 1-inch at the top, bottom, left, and right of every page. Paragraph indentions should be ½ inch. All pages are to be numbered consecutively, beginning with the title page. Examples of formatting an APA paper can be found in the APA Publication Manual 7th edition. The manual is the standard for formatting all papers in the College of Nursing. When referencing resources, manually type in the information – do not use the ‘Citation’ drop-down boxes or copy and paste from the internet or library source. Also, remember that automatically generated citations often have errors. You are responsible for the information being correct.
5. A minimum of 3 references are required. One reference must be a scholarly journal and one should be from a book/textbook. The third reference may be a scholarly journal, a book/E-book/textbook, or a credible, approved website. No more than 5 references within the above-mentioned resource types should be used for this paper. All references must be current within the last 5 years.
6. The body of the paper must include the introduction followed by 3 sections with these APA Level 1 headings. See APA Manual 7th ed. p. 47-49 section 2.27 Heading Levels.
b. Challenge and Solutions
7. Use scholarly writing including correct English grammar, sentence structure, and spelling.
Why Work with Us
Top Quality and Well-Researched Papers
We always make sure that writers follow all your instructions precisely. You can choose your academic level: high school, college/university or professional, and we will assign a writer who has a respective degree.
Professional and Experienced Academic Writers
We have a team of professional writers with experience in academic and business writing. Many are native speakers and able to perform any task for which you need help.
Free Unlimited Revisions
If you think we missed something, send your order for a free revision. You have 10 days to submit the order for review after you have received the final document. You can do this yourself after logging into your personal account or by contacting our support.
Prompt Delivery and 100% Money-Back-Guarantee
All papers are always delivered on time. In case we need more time to master your paper, we may contact you regarding the deadline extension. In case you cannot provide us with more time, a 100% refund is guaranteed.
Original & Confidential
We use several writing tools checks to ensure that all documents you receive are free from plagiarism. Our editors carefully review all quotations in the text. We also promise maximum confidentiality in all of our services.
24/7 Customer Support
Our support agents are available 24 hours a day 7 days a week and committed to providing you with the best customer experience. Get in touch whenever you need any assistance.
Try it now!
How it works?
Follow these simple steps to get your paper done
Place your order
Fill in the order form and provide all details of your assignment.
Proceed with the payment
Choose the payment system that suits you most.
Receive the final file
Once your paper is ready, we will email it to you.
No need to work on your paper at night. Sleep tight, we will cover your back. We offer all kinds of writing services.
No matter what kind of academic paper you need and how urgent you need it, you are welcome to choose your academic level and the type of your paper at an affordable price. We take care of all your paper needs and give a 24/7 customer care support system.
Admission Essays & Business Writing Help
An admission essay is an essay or other written statement by a candidate, often a potential student enrolling in a college, university, or graduate school. You can be rest assurred that through our service we will write the best admission essay for you.
Our academic writers and editors make the necessary changes to your paper so that it is polished. We also format your document by correctly quoting the sources and creating reference lists in the formats APA, Harvard, MLA, Chicago / Turabian.
If you think your paper could be improved, you can request a review. In this case, your paper will be checked by the writer or assigned to an editor. You can use this option as many times as you see fit. This is free because we want you to be completely satisfied with the service offered.